No watermark will show on any sold Cloud 9 print
1. Military, civilian airport, or air show photo-ops. Contact by any U.S. military commanding officer, executive officer, operations officer, public affairs officer, air show operator, or civilian airport official with clout who is willing to arrange for excellent photo-ops for CLOUD 9 PHOTOGRAPHY.
2. "Warbird" air-to-air photography. Contact by any owner or pilot of a "warbird" who is willing to provide CLOUD 9 PHOTOGRAPHY with flights for air-to-air photography opportunities.
3. Contributing photographers. Contact by any excellent photographer who is willing to become a contributing CLOUD 9 PHOTOGRAPHY photographer.
4. Donated images. Contact by anyone who will donate very good to excellent airplane picture(s)--slides, negatives, or prints, preferably original film, in any size from 35 mm up to and including 4 x 5. All donations will be given an excellent, long lasting, loving home and will be preserved using modern archival methods. All donations worthy of CLOUD 9's high standards will be made available, via CLOUD 9 PHOTOGRAPHY, for all to enjoy.
5. Loaned images. Contact by anyone who will loan any very good to excellent airplane pictures(s)--slides, negatives, or prints, preferably original film, in any size from 35 mm up to and including 4 x 5. All "loaners" will be handled ultra carefully and returned promptly, in excellent condition. However, 35 mm film, if mounted, will have to be removed from its mount to be scanned. CLOUD 9's owner has done this thousands of time without a problem. All film removed from its mount will be remounted in plastic or cardboard at the owner's request, and any information on the original mount will be transferred to the new mount if desired.
6. Sellers of high quality original film images. Contact by anyone who is willing to sell high quality original film images to CLOUD 9 PHOTOGRAPHY at reasonable, affordable prices.